Friday, October 25, 2013

Dream Destination Get-Away

Hawaii is a dream destination for me because it's a very relaxing place with great weather, locations, people, and fun.  The oceans are very beautiful and there are many places to go see.  There are several volcanoes in the islands of Hawaii.  Speaking of islands, there are many different islands in Hawaii, each being different in their own ways.  It's just a great place to go to whether if it's to visit someone there, to have a vacation there, to work there, or even to live there.

The official tourism website for more information on Hawaii such as activities, photos, and videos can be found here.

I imagine visiting this location and my experiences eating new food, playing in the beaches, visiting the different islands, and relaxing at certain locations just like the image I created below with me arriving at Hawaii and getting really excited for all the fun and activities Hawaii has to offer.





8 comments:

  1. This is a great vacation spot. It makes me want to buy a ticket asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your drawing has you living on your own island. Having an island to yourself sounds like a pretty good plan. I noticed that you said you would visit the different island. What island would you visit first? I think you should try sushi since they are in the middle of the ocean, sushi must be amazing there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how in your postcard it shows how the person is living freely. Even the sun is expressing how happy you are. I like the creative idea, keep up with your good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great drawing I wish I could visit it someday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice jobs in the colors!!! hawaii was one of my dream destination too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good day my good man, I do agree with you that Hawaii would definitely make a great dream destination for many, including myself. I must however, point out that you seem to be lacking what is known as 'parallel structure' in your response. For example, when you stated, "It's just a great place to go to whether if it's to visit someone there, to have a vacation there, to work there, or even to live there." To correctly use parallel structure, one must be sure to exclude repeating words, in essence, you are left with this:
    "It's just a great place to go to whether if it's to visit someone there, have a vacation there, work there, or even live there."
    I'm glad I can help you, and I hope you are well on your way to visiting your dream destination. I wish you nothing but the best, as I too would like to one day visit my dream destination, Japan. Speaking of which, I too wrote a blog about said place in which you accused me of 'not watching anime'. Although I know for a fact, being that I know myself better than anyone else, that this statement is false. I, for some reason, felt the urge to confront you on the matter. Nonetheless, with all other points aside, I truly enjoyed your elaborate reasoning and explanations, following your drawing, on Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hawaii looks like a great place to be at.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?